JACK TAR at MARKET
Find Jack Tar Togs at an Event
Sarasota-based Jack Tar Togs ® is a recreated vintage brand of children’s wear. Beginning in 1916, Jack Tar Togs helped to popularize the sailor suit to women and girls and boys. We have brought back that stylish look with a new feel, but same quality and design. Products are a mix of hand-crafted local items, Florida-made shirts, and imports. Our trunk show pop-up is a unique collection of one-of-a kind goods, not found in stores. Our designs are a mix of hand-crafted local items, Florida-made shirts, and garments imported from the Philippines and Americas.
- Nov. 15 : The Palm & The Ivy, 5481-B Wisconsin Avenue, Chevy Chase, Maryland. We are so excited to partner with this pop up venture. The Palm and The Ivy will carry select Jack Tar Togs items through the new year!
- Nov. 23: Summerfield Park, Lakewood Ranch, Florida. This event will be from 1-5 p.m., at 6402 Lakewood Ranch Blvd, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
- Nov. 13: Founders Garden Club of Sarasota. Art Ovation Hotel, 1225 N. Palm Ave., Sarasota.
- Sept. 14: Who Knew Popup Market, Apricot & Lime, 821 Apricot Ave, Sarasota, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sept. 21: Ybor City Saturday Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Oct. 6: Coastal Chic Vintage Market and Artisan Day, Hudson, Florida
- Oct. 20: Mira Bay, Apollo Beach Market, 11 am to 3 p.m. at 107 Manns Harbour Drive, Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- June 24, 25, 26,27, 28, 29: Trunk Show at Oyster Belle, Morehead City, N.C.
- Saturday, April 13: Hop, Shop and Bop at Little Harbour Market, 536 Bahia Bay Drive, Ruskin, FL, noon to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 28: Mira Bay Market
- May 5: Coastal Chic Vintage Market and Artisan Day, Hudson, Florida
- Ybor City Saturday Market, Spring 2019
Would you like Jack Tar Togs’ pop up tent or retail display at your retail store or event? Email Alice Pollard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos from Recent Markets
Jack Tar Togs on INSTAGRAMInstagram has returned invalid data.